Pet Travel News
Current EU passports for your pet are no longer valid after 1 January 2021
- Animal Health Certificates (AHC) will be required for pet dogs, cats and ferrets
- You can obtain an AHC from a government certified official vet (OV) which some of our vets are!
When do I need a AHC and how do I get one?
- 10 days after the date of issue for entry into the EU
- A single trip for entry to the EU
- Onward travel within the EU for 4 months after the -date of issue
- Re-entry to GB for 4 months after the date of issue. - More info can be found here: https://bit.ly/38m2MZH
Please send us an email to email@example.com and we can answer any questions you have on the changes.